Saturday, June 28, 2008

Vor really does mean 'Thief'

I watched Eastern Promises on DVD last night. Here are some of my thoughts:
a) Damn, Viggo Mortensen.
b) How much vodka do I have left in the freezer? Better get some more.
c) Cronenberg got the leather jackets spot on.
d) I wonder if compass star tattoos will become the new Maori sleeve as a result of this film?
e) This is the greatest male nude wrestling scene EVAH!
f) Has anyone else noticed that Cronenberg and Mortensen look like father and son? They are the spit of each other.
g) The make up girl in the corner is totally checking out Viggo as he gets his tats applied for a scene. Proper order.
h) Damn, Viggo Mortensen.

3 comments:

Andrew Farrell said...

Point F gives an extra level of WRONG to this story about how Cronenberg makes his actors feel relaxed about sex scenes.

Queenie said...

Damn you, Ammonite, the old VM lust feelings are rising in my breast again.

Heave.... flutter....

Himself is supposed to get a tattoo in honour of his love for me....

I wonder...!!

Unknown said...

*comes over "all unnecessary" at the thought of VM again*